Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Yep, today is my birthday. I'm 27 years old, as a matter of fact. It feels weird being three years from thirty, knowing that I'm at least five years behind where I probably should be at this point in my life. But I don't want to get all mopey thinking about that, not today. Today's a day to be in a good mood, right? Of course.

Though today probably won't be the most active or exciting birthday I've ever had, I do have some plans for later in the day. I'm sure I'll post about said plans after the fact, but as for now, I'll have to leave you guessing as to what they are.

No, I'm not going out for a night of wild debauchery, since I've already reached my monthly quota for hiding dead strippers. And I'm not quite sure how to make it to Tijuana, so that's out of the question. Just hold your horses, and you'll find out later tonight, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home