Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can I Have The Awesome Metal Claws Too?

You might recall a few posts ago when I mentioned that I was working on a brand new review. And as of last night, it's finished and ready for the Sutton At The Movies faithful to read. This particular review: the recently released X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

The review tends to lean a wee bit towards the negative side, but as with all my reviews, your mileage may vary. Wolverine is one of those movies that I'm not going to fault people for liking, even if my review is mostly complaints. That is, unless you want to try and argue that BloodRayne or Alone in the Dark were good movies. Because if you did, I'd have to hit you. I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution or the Geneva Conventions or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home