Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monster Killing Is My Game

Since I haven't had the opportunity to play Resident Evil 5, and I probably won't until I can get my Xbox 360 fixed, I decided to go back to the old standby of Resident Evil 4. I hadn't picked it up in a while, so I decided to jump back into it last week.

I actually beat the game just a few minutes ago. The final tally: 989 monsters dead, with no deaths befalling yours truly. The total running time was seven hours, 49 minutes, and 47 seconds. The time probably would have been a bit shorter, but I had to look up the solution for one of the game's puzzles. I'm pretty sure that pausing the game doesn't pause the game clock, which really sucks.

But yeah, I beat Resident Evil 4 again. I either need to go buy some new games or start playing the old Resident Evil games again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home