Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Title Fits

While I'm still in the midst of working on my forever-in-the-making "Super Saturday 2" project, I managed to free up a little time to write a new review to share with you, my dear readers.

The movie in question is Jackass Number Two, the second movie based on the MTV series. The review is a bit on the short side, I will confess. But considering that Jackass Number Two isn't so much an actual movie than it is a 95-minute home movie about people acting stupid, I'm sure you can forgive the review's length.

But go check that out, while I return to my work on Super Saturday 2. I've only got three movies left to write after I finish the one I'm currently working on. That is, unless Punisher: War Zone and The Spirit turn up online or on DVD, then it will be five left. But I'd better go get back to work on it if I'm ever going to finish it at all. I've been working on it since June of last year, so I really need to hurry it up.

I'm sure I'll be done with it eventually. Even if it takes me another six or seven months, I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home