Sunday, January 25, 2009

Late-Night Gaming Victories

I'm a bit of a night owl. It's not uncommon for me to stay up until two or three in the morning for no good reason. But I actually got something accomplished by doing that. At 4:36 AM this morning, I beat the main game in Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. I know what you're thinking: "Geez, Matt, you stayed up to 4:30 in the morning so you could beat a video game?" Yeah, I did, got a problem with it?

Seriously, though, I'm glad I beat the game. My final statistics were 811 enemies killed, seventeen deaths on my part, and a final running time of eleven hours, sixteen minutes, and 27 seconds. I've done better, but considering that I did it the old-fashioned way without any of the super-powerful weapons with infinite ammo that I carry around in the Gamecube version, I think I did pretty good. I probably could have shortened that time if I'd skipped more of the cutscenes than what I did, but I guess it's too late to go back and do something about it now.

But anyway, I've beaten the game and unlocked all the little side missions and minigames and all that stuff. I still need to unlock all the cool new weapons, but I'm sure I'll get around to that eventually. But if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go jump into those extra features. I totally want to check those out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home