Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's official: The year that was 2008 has ended, and 2009 has begun. It's going to sound like a cliché, but 2008 really did fly by. I mean, it feels like it was just yesterday that we were saying goodbye to 2007. Did Father Time hit the fast-forward button or something?

I hope you readers, all three of you, have a great year. Mine had its ups and downs, but overall, I'd call 2008 a success. I can't complain too much. After all, I did achieve something I had resolved to do, so I have that going for me. I'm just hoping that the new year will be as good to me as the last one was. We have 365 days ahead of us, so I'm sure that at least one of them will be worth bragging about once 2010 rolls around. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway. But then again, isn't everybody?

But happy new year, folks. Let's see where 2009 takes us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home