Monday, January 26, 2009

Going Our Separate Ways

In my last post, I spoke of how I was victorious in the main portion of Resident Evil 4. And to continue that story, I just beat the "Separate Ways" minigame ten minutes ago. The final stats: 323 enemies killed, seven deaths on my part, and a total playing time of three hours, 29 minutes, and 37 seconds.

As has been evidenced by the almost excessive number of times I've made reference to it lately, I'd really been looking forward to playing "Separate Ways." I'd been wanting to play it since it first turned up on the PlayStation 2 version of Resident Evil 4 way back in 2005. And now that I've finally gotten the opportunity to play the game, I'm satisfied. It's a lot of fun, which might be the best compliment I can give it. It's a quick little game to get through, but I can definitely see myself playing it again.

Besides, I kinda feel obligated to play the whole thing again. Otherwise, all those newly-unlocked special features would go to waste. And I just can't have that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home