Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Angry Old Man Ever

It's no secret that I love movies, so my first venture to the theater of the year is always something I look forward to. Today marked my first run to the movies of 2009, with the movie of choice being Gran Torino. I already say Gran Torino a month ago through a bootleg I downloaded off the Internet, but my dad wanted to see it, so I tagged along to keep him company. Besides, I wanted to see the movie on a theater screen instead of a computer monitor. So yeah, we went to see Gran Torino, and we both absolutely loved it.

Everything I said about Gran Torino in my mini-review last month sticks, because it's a fantastic movie from beginning to end. Clint Eastwood is fantastic both in front of and behind the camera, and his Hmong supporting actors are all up to the task asked of them. I can't recommend the movie enough; if you get the chance to see it, go for it. The four-star rating I gave it last month stands, as does my seal of approval.

Now if only Eastwood would make Dirty Harry 6...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home