Friday, January 23, 2009

Back Into Battle

It's been right around a week since I made my last post in regards to my adventures into Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. And to be perfectly honest, I hadn't really picked it up since that post. And I was on such a roll, too. But I decided to return to battle again today, and stayed glued to the TV for about four hours of combined playing time. Yeah, I know that may sound a wee bit excessive, but I've got both time and monsters to kill.

Since making my arrival at the island, I've taken a ride on the flatbed bulldozer, had a knife fight, made it through the hall of lasers, defeated "it," and won the boss battle against Krauser on the first try. I left the game after beating Krauser, and after a few more areas and one last fight against the big bad, I'll have completed the main game. And from there, I'll be moving onward to the extra games. (I am so looking forward to the "Separate Ways" game.)

But I'm pretty sure I can have the game beaten soon. Maybe over the weekend, if I don't slack off like I did this past week. And I know I haven't been doing as good a job of keeping a Resident Evil war journal like I have in times past, but the game is pretty much the same. Outside of the controls, which feel a lot more fluid than the Gamecube version, there's really nothing new to talk about so far. That will probably change when I arrive at "Separate Ways," because I'm sure I'll have more to say then.

But when that happens, it'll happen. Let's just get there first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home