Friday, November 28, 2008

Out Amongst The Masses

Geez, they aren't kidding when they say the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year. My family and I decided to go ahead and get some of our Christmas shopping out of the way, so we ventured to the mall and Wal-Mart down in Elizabethtown. And holy freaking crap, were those places packed.

Thank God Black Friday is only one day a year, because I'd dread having to go out amongst that sea of humanity on a daily basis. I probably didn't even need to go out today, since I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done late yesterday afternoon. But I did manage to score some DVDs for myself at a discounted price, so the day wasn't all bad.

But we're now just under four full weeks from Christmas, and five weeks away from ushering in 2009. Time flies, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home