Friday, November 14, 2008

License To Drive

All the way back in 2007, I made a New Year's resolution to "move forward." That phrase was kind of a mantra I used to describe all the changes I wanted to make in life. In essence, I wanted to start growing up. Though I got the ball rolling back then, I decided to make that same resolution for 2008. I'll probably even do the same thing for 2009, but for this year, I can say "mission accomplished."

I say that because I finally got my driver's license this afternoon, ten years after I first gained eligibility for it. The fact that it took me that long has never been something I've been eager to brag about. But now that I've actually got the job done, I don't think it's anything I have to worry about anymore. And that's fantastic.

Now I have to start thinking about job prospects. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home