Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Seventh Anniversary!

Welcome back to the MSX, folks. I'm glad you're here, because today is a big day. Why? Today marks the seventh anniversary of the very blog you're reading right now. Yeah, I've been operating this silly waste of cyberspace for seven years. I can hardly believe it myself.

The MSX has had its ups and downs in the time since I made my first post on that cheap Tripod website from a college dorm room back in 2001. I've covered the MSX's history in past anniversary celebrations, but I can't help but reflect on my blog's past. I can barely remember a time when I wasn't doing at least something with the MSX, and there's been so much that's happened since its inception. Check the archives if you don't believe me. I'm also a little bummed that just about every blog started by the members of the online community I fraternized with back in 2002 and 2003 has shut down within the last year or two. It's weird knowing that the MSX has outlived then all, but you know what? I'm still here. I've made it seven years. Now let's see if I can hit ten and make it an even decade.

Here's to the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home