Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some Things Just Take Time

I know that I've been talking about it off and on for a couple of months now, but alas, I'm still working on that large number of movie reviews I've dubbed "Super Saturday 2." I've currently got seven reviews finished, five on my Netflix list that I plan on writing about, and four bootlegs whose reviews I've got in development. So yeah, plenty of work remains to be done.

Once I get this finish, I don't think I'm going to do anymore of these mega-updates for "Sutton at the Movies" anymore. At least not for a while, anyway. It's really killing me to keep those seven reviews off to the side while I work on the other nine. I'd really like to share them right now, but considering I want to make a big thing out of posting the whole batch, I guess I'm stuck waiting. (And so are you, dear readers.)

Hopefully, I'll have this done with the next few months. I've been working on "Super Saturday 2" for a few months now, and as much as I want to be done with it, it'll still be a while. So stay tuned for a little bit longer, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home