Friday, July 18, 2008

Things In The Works

I think it's been a while since I mentioned the big project I was working on for "Sutton At The Movies," so why not spend a little time discussing it?

In case you've forgotten (and I wouldn't doubt it, since like I said, it's been a while) is a sequel to a similar project I did a few years back called "Super Saturday." Similar to the "Sutton At The Arcade" thing I did earlier in this year, it's basically a big group of reviews with a common theme, which in this case would be superhero movies. I've got at least twelve or thirteen reviews lined up for "Super Saturday 2," so I think it might take me a while to get through them all. But I've got two done and another one almost finished, so I'd like to think I'm progressing along quite nicely.

All I really have to do now is hunt down decent downloads of Hellboy 2 and The Dark Knight (or just wait four to six months for the DVD releases), and I'll have my whole lineup set. I'm a little bummed that I can't find Howard the Duck or Steel anywhere, but eh, I guess I'll survive. It's probably for the best too, since I'd probably claw my eyes out watching those steaming turds again. Anyway, the reviews I've got lined up will get done sooner or later, so keep an eye out for them in the next few months. Okay? Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home