Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Once And Future Writing

A few posts ago, I mentioned a doubleheader of reviews that I was in the midst of writing. For all none of you who may be interested, those reviews are coming along swimmingly. One of them is completed, and I'm almost halfway through the other one. I'm hoping to have it done and both of them posted within the next few days, if I'm lucky.

There for a while, it seemed like I was going through a phase of not wanting to write very many reviews at all. Now I've got more movies lined up than I know what to do with. I've got at least eight backed up on CD-R's, and at least a dozen more near the top of my Netflix queue. If I do end up writing reviews for all of them, I'll be spending a lot of time writing more reviews. Hopefully I'll be able to actually crank some of these reviews out sometime, especially since a remake of one of the potential reviews is being released in October.

But as always, we'll just have to see how these things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home