Sunday, April 13, 2008

Breaking Some Silence

Yeah, okay, so I've been pretty much neglecting the MSX as of late. But outside of all the comics I've been buying lately, I've had practically nothing at all to talk about. Yes, I understand that's a lame excuse, but that's all I've got. I'm sure I could talk about my comic purchases, but it would end up becoming something lame, and I don't want lame. Though I will admit that I could use the new content.

Speaking of new content, I am working on some, in the form of new movie reviews. Some of the reviews I've got planned for the summer, but right now I'm halfway through what will be the first part of a planned double feature. Unless you're an ultra-devoted fan of the horror genre, I doubt you've heard of either movie, but I hope you'll still anticipate the reviews regardless. :)

But those summer reviews.... all in due time. Just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home