Saturday, March 1, 2008

Growing In Numbers

Welcome, everyone, to the month of March. Me, I'm having a great time so far. I say that because I made another addition to my slowly growing comic book collection this afternoon. The issues I picked up:
  1. Booster Gold #5 (because I love Batman: The Killing Joke)
  2. Batman #674
  3. What If...? #10 ("What if The Punisher's family hadn't been killed in Central Park?")
  4. all five issues of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness
It's too bad I only had a certain amount of money to work with, because there were at least ten more individual issues I'd have bought had been able to afford them.

Though there isn't much to my collection right now, it's growing steadily, so I can't complain too badly. I could probably stand to go buy some bags and boards in bulk, just in case. You never know when they might come in handy. Am I right? Of course I am. Besides, I could stand to get some new ones, since a few of the bags and boards I have are too big for the comics I'm keeping in them. I'd like to keep everything one uniform size, so maybe getting some new stuff to fix that is an idea I should entertain. Call it OCD, I guess.

Wow... for somebody relatively new to the hobby, it sure feels like I've jumped into it pretty heavily. I'm surprised, myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home