Thursday, March 13, 2008

Burning Down The House

Believe it or not, I've actually been doing things besides purchasing comic books. (Though I did do a little of that yesterday, to be totally honest.) But what, you ask, have I been up to? I've been working on a new review for S@TM. Just because I have a new hobby doesn't mean I can't still tend to the old one, after all.

In this new review, I take a look at a slasher movie, the 1981 cult classic The Burning. This is a movie I've been wanting to see for a long time, so I figured that I might as well take the time to review it while I had the DVD from Netflix. Speaking of Netflix, there's a few more horror movies in my Netflix queue that I'd like to review when they arrive at Sutton HQ. So I'm sure you can look forward to those sometime within the next few weeks.

But for now, enjoy the review of The Burning. I'm going to jump back into the comics I bought yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home