Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vroom, Vroom

Yesterday was a pretty long day. My buddy Mo and I headed up to Louisville for the annual Carl Casper Auto Show and to see what kind of mischief we could get into. And outside of the outrageous $14 admission fee, it was some good times.

Naturally, I don't believe there's going to be a whole lot to say about a car show, other than "we saw a bunch of cars, the end." But the four or five hours we spent at the show were really entertaining. Plus, as an added bonus, WWE diva Victoria was there signing autographs and showing off a custom car she helped design. That alone made the whole trip worth it.

All that matters about the day, though, is that we had fun. I also learned that I'm just not built to properly get into and out of a Corvette. I didn't realize until it was too late that their interiors are a lot smaller than you'd think from just looking at them. But either way, I enjoyed myself. I'm not a huge car enthusiast or anything, but if they lower their price, I'd totally go back next year. That is, as long as I remember to wear more comfortable shoes. I love my Chuck Taylors, but they just aren't made for all the walking I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home