Friday, February 22, 2008

Three For The Price Of One

Howdy, folks, and welcome back to the MSX.

There's not a whole lot to report today, but there is some new material over at "Sutton At The Movies." This time, it's a review for Grindhouse, the Robert Rodriguez/Quentin Tarantino double feature from last year. And just to be silly, I've also done individual reviews for Grindhouse's halves, Rodriguez's Planet Terror and Tarantino's Death Proof. Go check 'em out.

I've got my next review in mind, but it's just a matter of getting around to watching the movie. I am, though, considering doing it as part of a doubleheader with a movie in the top ten on my Netflix list. We'll just wait and see how that goes.

Anyway, have fun reading the three new reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home