Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm A Lazy Blogger

I apologize for being rather lax with the blogging lately. It's just there really hasn't been a whole lot going on that I felt like talking about. That, and I'm just plain lazy. Sorry. I did, however, get out yesterday and visited a brand new pizza place over in Springfield before buying a copy of Batman #673. My guess is I need to go track down Batman #672, because I really had no idea what was going on. This issue was still an intriguing read in spite of me being totally clueless, though. And this reminds me, I really should go buy some bags and boards for my comics.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to try working on getting more posts up here. I'd really rather not fall back into that "one post a month" routine I was in a few years ago. I've got to do something to get my readers, all three of them, to stick around. I will say that I've been working on osme new entries for "Sutton at the Movies," and I've downloaded two movies that I may or may not write about sometime in the future. These all depend on if I can get off my butt and put some work in on them. If only I could find a way to do this and get paid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home