Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Game Talk

I've been playing my Xbox 360 an awful lot lately, to the point that I nearly forgot I owned any other video game console. (Which is kinda sad, since they all sit right there next to each other on my entertainment center.) So I decided to take a break from the 360 and fire up an oldie but a goodie, Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. Remember all those posts last year about how I was dominating the game? After playing it just a little while ago, I feel like I've totally forgotten what to do.

It's primarily because of how foreign the controller feels now, since I've fallen so far out of the habit of using it. Of course, if there was a way for me to utilize my Xbox 360 controller with my Gamecube, I totally would. But alas, no go.

Perhaps I should get back into playing games on the ol' Cube more often. Resident Evil 5 is being released in 2009, so it might not hurt me to go through and replay the six games in the franchise that I own. Just as a little plot refresher course, y'know? I still have yet to ever actually play Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles over on the Wii, so I'm sure I'm missing out on one or two big plot points, but hopefully, that will be remedied sometime this year.

Luckily for me, though, I still have the other six games. And with them, I can reintroduce myself to the little purple lunchbox from Nintendo that I used to love so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home