Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh Vee Dub

Yesterday was a good day.

I say that because myself and a few others were in attendance at the Ohio Valley Wrestling show in Campbellsville last evening. I've made note in the past that I'm an OVW fan, and when I heard they were doing a show in my old stomping grounds, I knew I just had to be there. Besides, I hadn't been to one of their shows since 2004, so I had to go to another one sometime.

Even after attending three WWE house shows and a pay-per-view event, you never really get used to seeing people you've seen on television in person. And that's probably one reason why I was so excited to be at the show last night. It also helped that one of my all-time favorites, Al Snow, was hanging out in the crowd for part of the show. It's too bad I was too chicken to go shake his hand or ask for an autograph or anything like that.

Anyway, I'm getting a bit sidetracked. The show was absolutely fantastic. Some of the most entertaining wrestling I'd ever been seen in person. OVW is supposed to be back in Campbellsville on March 1st, and I'm certainly going to try to be there. I just can't say no to OVW.

1 Comments:

Blogger happyjoebennett said...

You need to go watch OVW in E-town because they hold the shows in the gym at First Baptist Church...it is a treat. I just went in December and the highlight had to be the Manbeast.

January 7, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home