Monday, January 28, 2008

By The Power of Grayskull

I figure that I've been neglecting the MSX lately. Considering I post only two or three times a week, I could stand to post more often. I guess I need to start thinking of ways to remedy that.

So I thought I'd begin with a brand new review for "Sutton At The Movies." With this review, I revisit something from my early childhood by reviewing the 1987 live-action adaptation of Masters of the Universe. I was a huge fan of Masters of the Universe way back in the day, but watching this movie is like getting kicked in the nuts. It's so bad.

Anyway, go check that out while I try to think up some more new content.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE THE POWER!

January 28, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger happyjoebennett said...

This movie was so bad. It almost made me hate He-Man. Almost.

January 30, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home