Sunday, December 23, 2007

Preparing For The Jolly Fat Man

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last month or so, then you've probably noticed that Christmas is in a couple of days. We here at Casa de Sutton are big fans of Christmas, and we're eagerly anticipating the big day. And while I have the opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.

Meanwhile, my preparations for a Christmas celebration here at the MSX are going well. Those two new reviews I'm working on are coming along swimmingly. I've got one finished already, and I'm about halfway through the second one. I'll hopefully have them all done and ready for your reading pleasure in time for the 25th. Consider them a little Christmas present from me to you, my dear readers.

So start counting the days until Christmas, if you celebrate it. I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home