Monday, December 24, 2007

Only Hours Away

Yep, tonight is Christmas Eve. As a big fan of the holiday season, the anticipation here at Casa de Sutton is at a fever pitch. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day, I just know it. And I hope it'll be a fun day for you readers too, even the ones who don't celebrate Christmas. Who am I to discriminate when it comes to fun and goodwill?

I also hope that you guys will be back here tomorrow to check out my new Christmas-themed reviews. I've got them completed and I'll have them up sometime tomorrow, so be sure to read them if you get a free moment. Believe it or not, I've actually started thinking up ideas for next year's holiday review(s). I'm currently leaning towards one of three movies: either Santa Slay, Silent Night, Deadly Night, or one of the all-time holiday classics, Santa Claus Conquers The Martians. There's another twelve months until I actually have to start working on that, but it never hurts to start preparing early.

So anyway, everybody be good for goodness' sake. I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home