Monday, December 17, 2007

I've Got Mail... And Comics

Those three comic books I ordered online a week and a half ago came in this afternoon, so yeah, I guess you could say I'm in a good mood. In case you missed my earlier post about it, I wrote that I'd purchased Batman Annual #14, Daredevil: Yellow #1, and a comic adaptation of Superman IV: The Quest For Peace online in order to bolstered my very, very meager comic book collection. My order arrived on my doorstep today, and the three comics are all in really great shape. A good buy on my part, I believe.

The comics unfortunately didn't come with bags or boards, so I had to improvise for now with cut-up cardboard boxes and and some protective plastic sleeves that would usually go in a three-ring binder. They aren't exactly perfect, but eh, it'll do until I can go acquire some proper bags and boards. I'd probably buy some of those oblong storage boxes too, but with only eight issues in my collection, I don't really need them right now. Maybe I will if and when my collection really gets deep.

Wow... I've become even dorkier than I used to be. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home