Thursday, November 22, 2007

Some Places Really Suck

You know what's bullcrap?

Me, my dad, and my sister headed out a few hours ago with the intention of seeing The Mist. I double- and triple-checked the showtimes on the theater's website, and I even called them to make sure. So we get to the theater, and what's posted on the door? "We do not have The Mist." Ain't that a kick in the head?

We're going to try and catch it at a different theater this weekend if we can get our schedules worked out. But driving all that way to this one theater we assumed had it, only to find out they didn't, really grinds my gears something fierce. I don't like having my time wasted because some jackass theater couldn't get their facts straight.

At least The Incredibles is on TV right now. I do loves me some Incredibles. (And while you're at it, go check out my review of said movie. I'd say it's some of the best work I've done as an amateur reviewer. Yes, I'm a total shill. No, I don't have any shame.)

But yeah, that's that. Hopefully, we'll get around to seeing The Mist this weekend. As always, we'll just have to see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home