Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'll Be Finished Eventually

In other news completely unrelated to Guitar Hero, there really isn't a whole lot else going on worth talking about. As usual, of course. I did finish up one more "Sutton at the Arcade" review the other day, which leaves me with two left to go on the list I started with. I am, though, considering adding Hitman to the list. I know I said a while back that I wasn't sure if I wanted to add it or not, but other than just wanting "Sutton at the Arcade" to be finished with enough time to get those two Black Christmas reviews written by Christmas Day, I don't see any reason why I couldn't review Hitman.

I guess I might just hunt down a decent download of it online if I can, since I'm not 100% sure I'll be catching it in theaters. As long as I could find a way to get it reviewed, I'd be fine. And I'm still bummed that Netflix doesn't offer the movie version of Double Dragon. I'd love to rip that awful movie to shreds. I caught part of it on television the other day, and I'm surprised I didn't see "Directed By Uwe Boll" pop up. What I saw was that bad. I think I'll have to try hunting that one down online too.

But no matter if I do or don't add to the project, I hope you regular readers are looking forward to "Sutton at the Movies." I'm certainly looking forward to posting it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home