Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And The Writing Keeps On Going

I guess it's time for another update on the current writing project. Seems like this thing is never going to die; it'll just keep on going until the end of time. The work on "Sutton at the Arcade" is never going to end, I just know it.

I've got three movies remaining on the list that I started with, but it feels like I've got a million more to go. And it doesn't help me any that a movie based on the Hitman games is coming out in a few weeks. I feel almost obligated to find a way to review it after it gets released, just so it could be added to the list. We're going to have to wait and see, as always.

Truth be told, I don't know if I want to add Hitman to the list, just because I'm ready for "Sutton at the Arcade" to be over and done with. I want to hurry up and finish the job because I want to get these reviews posted. I also want to move onto some new projects, especially since I promised to get those reviews of the Black Christmas movies done in time for Christmas. Yeah, it's another seven weeks until Christmas, but I like to take my time during these reviews. If i haven't finished "Sutton at the Arcade" by the end of November, I might put it on hold to concentrate on the Christmas reviews. Though if writing them is anything like the review of A Christmas Story that I wrote last year, I'll have them done in a few hours.

Anyway, I've got plenty of writing to do between now and the end of the year. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home