Friday, October 5, 2007

Serious Work On A Project

I've finally started putting some serious work into that "Sutton At The Arcade" thing I've been hyping for forever. I've got two reviews completed, one almost done, and somewhere in the neighborhood of six or seven left. I wish I'd done a little better planning, because I've got a bunch of horror movies lined up in my Netflix list after what I've got set for "Sutton At The Arcade." If I'd thought ahead, I could have gotten them reviewed and posted them on Halloween. That could have been something neat to do, but I've already committed myself to that "Sutton At The Movies" thing. And I'm just too stubborn to drop what I'm doing.

But I guess you can be looking forward to "Sutton At The Arcade" being posted soon, hopefully within the next month or six weeks. But you'll get to read them once I get them written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home