Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just Shooting The Breeze

The writing is coming along pretty good, thank you for asking. I finished up a new piece a few hours ago, which leaves me with four down, six to go. I'm still looking forward to doing that triple feature of House of the Dead 2, Alone in the Dark 2, and BloodRayne 2 whenever Netflix can have all three of them available. And I'm especially anticipating BloodRayne 2, just to see the guy that played Scut Farkus in A Christmas Story as a vampire Billy the Kid. That's going to be one of those, as VH1 would be wont to call it, "awesomely bad" movies, for sure.

But yeah, enough about that. I talk enough about my reviews as it is. Seems like I never really have a topic in mind when I go into these posts, when I could pick one of a million things to talk about. There's the Britney Spears train wreck, the girl from Kentucky that sued McDonald's, my take on the current television schedule, or anything just on my mind at the time. But since life is is moving at a snail's pace for yours truly, I don't really have a whole lot going on that's worth talking about. I hope to change that in the next few months if all goes well.

This reminds me... I should probably note that the MSX's sixth anniversary is next month. I feel like I should start preparing a "State of the Blog" address for the big day, but I'll more than likely play it by ear. I'm starting to really get accustomed to making things up as I go along. That should probably be made my permanent tagline, if I ever decide to ditch the revolving ones: "The Matt Sutton Experience - Making Things Up As I Go Since 2001."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home