Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm Still Writing

Outside of going to see movies, I've also been doing a bit of writing about them. You may remember me mentioning that a few dozen times. I just finished up a new review a few days ago, which leaves me at four to go before my "Sutton At The Arcade" project is finally finished. So I guess you could say that it's coming along nicely. I'm hoping to have the final four done by the beginning of December at the latest, but as always, we'll have to see.

I am a little bummed, however, that I'm not going to have a new horror movie review up for Halloween this year. But I guess that's my own fault for not timing my writing schedule correctly. I did have an idea for some holiday-oriented reviews, though. Since Christmas is two months away, my idea was to review both the 1974 and 2006 versions of Black Christmas and post them on the big day. I'd review Silent Night, Deadly Night too, but that DVD is out of print and I'm currently unable to find a good download of it. Eh, there's always next year, I guess. (And if anybody suggests I review Santa's Slay... why?)

But yeah, a Black Christmas double feature this Christmas sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I'll hopefully have that for you this Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home