Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

It's October 31st, so I'm sure you know what that means. Yep, happy Halloween, folks. I hope everybody has a fun, safe evening tonight. That means that you should try avoiding those apples full of razor blades that everybody warns you about. Or avoiding apples in general today. It's a day for candy and debauchary, not for fruit. Unless it's fruit made of candy. Or even an apple with a Jolly Rancher stuck in the middle of it or something.

So go have yourself some fun doing whatever it is you've got planned tonight. Personally, I've got plans to do what I do every year: watch scary movies and have fun handing out candy. And I don't believe I'd have it any other way. Once again, happy Halloween. Is there any day - besides Christmas morning - that's more fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home