Sunday, September 16, 2007

Screw Thunderdome, Welcome To Battle Royale

Just to kill a little time on this lazy Sunday afternoon, I've got a new review up over at the usual place. This new one is of Battle Royale, which, if you're an American, you'll probably have to rent it from Netflix or download it if you want to watch it without jump through a whole bunch of hoops in order to acquire a copy. Or, I don't know, maybe do a search for it on YouTube, see if it's on there. Everything is on YouTube, isn't it?

But yeah, click the link and check out what I had to say about Battle Royale if you'd like. Then go track down a copy of the movie by whatever means possible. Or watch the movie first, then read the review. Or do one and not the other. What do I care, I'm not the boss of you. But read the review. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home