Monday, September 10, 2007

Returning To Old Favorites

I've been thinking about jumping back into the world of Resident Evil 4 lately. I don't really need to, since I've already beaten it ten times, along with at least five victories in the "Assignment Ada" game and six-figure scores in each level of "The Mercenaries." It's too bad I don't have a PS2 or a Wii, because I'd love to try my hand at that "Separate Ways" mini-game. But since I'm currently without either console, the Gamecube version is all I have to work with.

I will say, though, that I've been working to improve my scores on The Mercenaries, but I've hardly made it so much as close to my current highs. I guess I should be happy to have gotten 100,000 points in each level as it is, but after seeing those YouTube videos where guys are scoring at least 500,000 points can really knock a man's ego down a a few pegs. Though I could probably still go through the main game again and see where that takes me, or pick up that round on the Professional level I started a few months ago and never got around to finishing. I got up to the fight with Krauser near the end and got stuck, and every attempt I've made since was like hitting a brick wall. But it wouldn't hurt me to try and go back and try to make another attempt or two, right?

Yeah, I think I could jump right back into the game sometime. I should probably pick up one of the other five Resident Evil games too, since I don't believe I've played any of them all the way through in at least a year. And I do love me some Resident Evil, so whatever game I end up playing will be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home