Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One More RE4 Victory

I mentioned early last week that I was thinking about picking up Resident Evil 4 and playing through the main game again. So I did get back into the game the other day, and I blazed through it pretty darn quickly. Finished it up a few hours ago, as a matter of fact. My final time was seven hours, ten minutes, and nineteen seconds, with 969 kills racked up and only four deaths against me. I probably could have shortened by time by a few minutes had I not taken both pathways after the cabin swarm in order to boost my body count.

So yeah, that marks eleven victories for yours truly in Resident Evil 4. At this point, playing through it in Normal Mode doesn't really seem like all that much of a challenge anymore. It's way to easy to breeze through it now, what with all the super-powered weapons in my arsenal. And Hard Mode is almost too hard, especially since I'm stuck. So yeah, I don't really know what else is left for me in Resident Evil 4.

I might pick it up again sometime, when the mood for a twelth victory strikes me. That, or whenever I get around to picking up a Wii. I haven't been lucky enough to purchase a Wii yet, but I'm totally going to pick up it and the Wii version of Resident Evil 4 sometime. And it'll be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home