Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Number One In The Hood, G.

Guess what I just finished.

Go on, guess.

No, not Resident Evil 4. What do you think I am, some kind of game-dominating juggernaut? Actually, I just completed a new review. The movie in question is Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters, the goofy movie based on the goofy cartoon on Adult Swim. Even though I probably wouldn't call it one of my better reviews as far as my writing performance goes, I do ask that you at least give it a quick read. Okay? Alright.

Coming up soon, within the next week or so, I'll officially be starting work on that "Sutton At The Arcade" project I've been talking about for so long. It'll be composed of nine reviews, all of them either based on video games or incorporating games heavily into the plot. Plus I plan on dipping into the archives and bringing out the reviews of video game movies that I've done in the past. So it's going to be kind of a big deal. I might - MIGHT! - add a review of Resident Evil: Extinction to "Sutton At The Arcade," but that's only if I can find a decent enough download of it after the movie is released in a few weeks. It just depends on my luck, and how quick the movie pirates can hook me up with exactly what I'd be looking for.

Anyway, you can look forward to "Sutton At The Arcade" one of these days, but have fun reading the new review in the here and now. I should have my recap of the Who Wants To Be A Superhero? finale up around this time tomorrow, so you can be anticipating that. And that's about it for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home