Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Money Well Spent

I believe it's safe to say that I'm in a pretty good mood right now. Why, you may ask? I just got the first season of Heroes in the mail from Amazon.com about fifteen minutes ago. Considering that the suggested retail price is 60 bucks, and that most places are probably offering it for 45 or 50, I'm pretty satisfied that it only set me back $37.25.

But yeah, I think I'm going to be stuck in front of the television for the next few days, watching all the stuff in this set. Even if it was just all the episodes lumped together on a couple of bare-bones DVDs, it'd still be worthy of a purchase. The show's that good.

The new season starts three weeks from yesterday, and I'm totally looking forward to that. It makes me wish I had a TiVo (or a DVR in general, for that matter), so I wouldn't have to wait a day or two to download it because I decided to watch Monday Night Raw instead, but eh, what can you do?

So I'm going to go enjoy my new DVD set. I haven't even watched any of it yet, but I nonetheless have to quote the great philosopher Ferris Bueller: "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home