Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lots Of Projects At Once

I know I've said I want to post more than once or twice a week like I have been, but it's rough when you don't have a whole lot to talk about. I guess I need to work on that.

But I think another part of it is that I've been taking on quite a few projects all at once lately. I've got a new review I'm currently in the middle of writing, I've put a little work into another few reviews I'm planning on doing in the near future, and I've got those nine reviews for "Sutton At The Arcade" lined up within the next few weeks. And when you throw in the number of reviews I'm planning on writing after those, you're looking at somebody that's piling on too many projects at once. Counting the current one and "Sutton At The Arcade," I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty potential reviews lined up before I can take a real break. I'm almost glad I'm an amateur, otherwise I'd probably have a lot more on my schedule. (Though at least I'd get paid for professional reviewing.)

Regardless, I am really looking forward to working on all the things I've got lined up, no matter how much effort I might have to put into it. I try to stay dedicated to my craft, if anything. Plus talking about all that work gives me reason to do a post or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home