Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swag Alert

Along with all the comic reading, I've also been making some additions to my DVD collection. I pre-ordered the first season of Heroes from Amazon yesterday, and picked up Hot Fuzz as a blind buy this afternoon. I'd have gotten it yesterday when I was at the Wal-Mart in Lawrenceburg, but they only had three full-screen copies. I prefer widescreen DVDs, so I had to do without. My sister did find it for me today, the one widescreen copy that the Frankfort Wal-Mart had. So I got her to pick it up for me, and now I'm just waiting for an American release of Spaced, and I'm set. I haven't really gotten the opportunity to watch any of it yet, but since I loved Shaun of the Dead, I'm sure I'll love Hot Fuzz too. And I've also got my eye on the DVD of TMNT, which I'm totally planning to hunt down a copy of when it comes out next week.

But I'm really looking forward to the Heroes set. Amazon estimates that it won't ship until September 4th and I won't get it until another week or two after that, but it'll be forty bucks well spent when it does ship. It's one of these shows I can watch over and over, and I can't wait to get the DVD and for the second season to start. And if you don't watch Heroes, shame on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home