Friday, August 3, 2007

Kneel Before Zod!

How about a quick mini-review to pass the time?

I got Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut in the mail from Netflix today, which I just finished watching a few minutes ago. And I have to say that it's quite an interesting watch. The changes are obvious and the movie's real selling point, and it makes me wonder just how the Superman movie franchise would have turned out had this movie been the one released in theaters instead of Richard Lester's version. I don't know if I could say which of the two versions is better, but both of them are quite good and I recommend both the Donner and Lester cuts of the movie. If I had to give it a star rating, I'd give Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut four stars. It's definitely worth a look, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home