Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here Come The Fuzz

Got a new review up, something you guys can spend your Tuesday evening reading. So check out my review of Hot Fuzz, and go watch the movie if you haven't seen it yet.

I also picked up the DVD of TMNT about an hour ago, and I'm hoping to do a review of it soon. I'm also expecting to receive Hollywoodland from Netflix later this week, so you can look forward to that sometime within the next few weeks. I believe I mentioned something like this before, but I've been considering doing a double feature of Hollywoodland and The Black Dahlia, which is next in my Netflix queue. They have similar plots and their theatrical release dates were only a week apart, but I'm not sure whether or not I really want to review The Black Dahlia. We'll just see how it goes.

But I'm gonna go watch a little of that DVD now, so I'm gonna wrap this up. I'll probably have another post later, since I realized that I haven't gotten the second episode of Who Wants To Be A Superhero? reviewed yet. The Sci-Fi Channel is airing a rerun of it at 11:00, so I think I might get that review done at about midnight. So I'll hopefully get that done then, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home