Thursday, August 23, 2007

Future Writing Plans

I figure I might as well do a post that doesn't involve me recapping the latest Who Wants To Be A Superhero? episode, since it feels like I'm doing more of the recaps than I am anything else. I need to get around to doing more posts, anyway. So let's talk about some stuff, shall we?

All I've really got to talk about is my writing projects, truth be told. The preparation for "Sutton At The Arcade" is coming along relatively smoothly, and after I finish up the small handful of reviews I have in front of it, I'll jump right into the thick of those video game movies. I'm really looking forward to "Sutton At The Arcade" too, since it'll afford me the opportunity to watch some movies I haven't seen in a while or that I've been wanting to see to begin with. (I'm particularly anticipating watching the Super Mario movie again, to be perfectly honest about it.)

I've also been making plans for a big review after that big batch. I may or may not have mentioned in the past that I wasn't sure how I was going to review Grindhouse, since it's being divided into two parts - with extra footage and without all the gimmicks from the theatrical release - for the DVD release. Now I've actually come up with an idea that I'd like to believe is pretty novel. I'm trying to download Grindhouse as we speak, and if it turns out okay, my idea is to review Grindhouse, then review the separate, extended cuts of Planet Terror and Death Proof once I can acquire the DVDs. I'm sure there'd be plenty of overlapping in the reviews, but I think it'll be neat to turn this one double feature into three reviews. So I just hope that this torrent of Grindhouse I'm downloading is watchable, so I won't feel like I've wasted my time. Know what I mean?

And I believe that's all I've got for this one. Hopefully, I'll be able to work something into another post between now and my next Who Wants To Be A Superhero? recap. Since I really should post more often, shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home