Monday, August 20, 2007

Cowabunga!

Oh man, it feels like I haven't posted here in forever. Just haven't had anything to say since Wednesday, I guess. I should really work on that.

But I would like to take a little bit of your time and share my brand new review of TMNT. It's only the second animated movie I've ever reviewed (after The Incredibles), so I'd say it's something special. So go check it out, won't you?

Other than that, there's not really much worth talking about. There isn't a whole lot going on around Sutton HQ. I've spent a little time preparing for my "Sutton At The Arcade" thing, which I'm totally looking forward to. But other than that, there's not much to speak of.

And this is all I've got. Wish I had more, but that sort of thing happens, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home