Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best Lawsuit Ever

It's recently come to my attention that some people are friggin' stupid.

I say that because I just finished reading this story. Apparently, some nutjob in a South Carolina penitentiary is suing Michael Vick for, and I quote, "$63,000,000,000 billion" dollars. You read that right, sixty-three billion billion dollars. Why? Because the nutjob claims Vick sold his dogs on eBay and used the money to purchase missiles from Iran. He also accuses Vick of all kinds of other insane things, including violating several constitutional amendments and other things that I can't repeat because just thinking about them makes me laugh too hard to type. Sir Nutjob wants the money backed by gold and silver, and delivered via UPS to the front gates of the prison. And he wrote the whole thing out by hand too (which you can check out here).

So either this is the best thing to ever happen in the history of time, or the gene pool needs a little more chlorine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home