Tuesday, July 17, 2007

They're Coming To Get You, Barbara

Howdy, folks. Welcome back to the MSX. I hope you enjoyed the two Ghostbusters reviews, because I've got one more review for you. This time, it's my views on the 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead. Go check that out, and have fun reading.

I wish I had more to talk about besides just my reviews. But yeah, I kinda don't. Things move pretty slowly around here, and that leaves me without much of anything as far as content. Which is kind of a bummer, since I love posting here. I've kept this bad boy going for nearly six years, and I'd rather not let a lack of content bring it down. So I'll promise to work on fixing that if you promise to keep reading.

Hopefully I can come up with something else to read besides saying "I did a new review." I'd just open up an S@TM blog if I wanted to do that. But it shouldn't be too hard... should it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanny said...

Totally understand the lack of content for posting on a blog. I get in that mode quite often myself. Just know that you are being read quite often and keep your head up. Sometimes a little of nothing is better than nothing at all!

July 17, 2007 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home