Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rewriting Old Reviews

If you're a regular reader, you may remember me mentioning that I'd rewritten my review of 28 Days Later to coincide with the release of its sequel. Well, with Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween coming out at the end of August, I figured I'd go and do a little work on my review of the original 1978 classic. I probably could have waited until the remake came out so they'd coincide, but it needed a rewrite and I wanted to go ahead and get it over with while I had it on my mind.

I could also stand to rewrite my review of A Nightmare on Elm Street while I'm at it, since it's not as good as it could be. Truth be told, I could probably stand to rewrite a few of my older reviews. But whether I actually do or not is just a matter of if I can come up with the motivation. I'm sure a few of you readers know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home