Saturday, June 2, 2007

Posting For The Heck Of It

Man, it's June already? With all this heat, I believe it. And I know I've said it before, but where does all the time go?

Anyway, aside from the heat and the mugginess and all that, the weekend hasn't been too bad so far. Gonna try and catch Bug tomorrow afternoon with my dad and sister; we would have seen it on Monday like I thought, but everybody was feeling kinda lazy and we didn't want to get out or anything like that. But I'm looking forward to the movie, even if it is getting mixed reviews and not a lot of hype.

I'm also making a bit of progress with the Borat review. Reviewing comedies is a tough way to go, because humor is subjective. And considering that Borat is kinda like a cross between Jackass and Candid Camera, it might be a bit tougher to review. And that reminds me, I could probably stand to sit down and review Jackass Number Two too. It probably wouldn't take very long to write, since there probably wouldn't be too much to say about it. I mean, it'd be something to the effect of, "It's the same as the first movie, only with a million times more poop, uncomfortable male nudity, and other really gross things. Three and a half stars." That's basically the same as the post I made about it back when I saw it in theaters in September.

And that's about it. Didn't really have much of anything to say, just felt like posting for the sake of killing time. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home