Friday, June 22, 2007

One More "I Got Nothing" Post

So yeah, I haven't had a post up all week. I'm slacking off, I know. But that sort of thing happens when you don't really have anything to talk about.

The only thing that's been going on lately is the repair of the air conditioner here at Sutton HQ. Yeah, really exciting news. I'm sure you guys are dying to hear all about that. But it certainly is good to have it fixed, since the awful heat and humidity has been pretty much unbearable. So things are doing pretty good.

Outside of that little bit of nothing, I'm not really sure about what else there is to talk about. Uh... I am working on a new review or two to kill some time until I get X-Men 3 and Ghost Rider from Netflix. So once I get those, the current work-in-progress is going on hold until I get them finished. Plus I've got a few more reviews lined up after those, along with a couple I'm thinking about writing. As it stands, I'm planning on reviewing seven of the top twelve DVDs in my Netflix queue, and I'm contemplating two more. Plus there's three or four movies that are going to be released over the next few months that I'd like to review sometime. I'm going to be really busy with the writing, I guess.

And that's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home